Sunday 17 September 2017

Induction Task

Why Creative Media Production? I have an interest in media production because I would like to one day work in the media industry as a director, editor or member of camera crew. My plan is to go to university to take part in a media subject or to go into work experience/ an apprenticeship withing the industry. Currently I have not done any voluntary or paid work for a media company. Alongside creative media, I also take photography. This involves using Adobe Photoshop and DSLR's quite often so I already have a relatively good knowledge of both. I am particularly excited to film and edit my own work and do more camera work in this course and also to learn what makes a media production better. Personal Media experience My favourite TV show is Game of Thrones, my favourite actresses from this show are Maisie Williams and Emilia Clarke who play Arya Stark and Daenerys Targaryen. My favourite films are Deadpool and Jurassic World. My favourite genres of film are Science fiction and Horror. I like to watch films and television shows using Netflix. I also consume media content through social media and Youtube on a regular basis. The first memory I have of watching a media product is watching Scooby-Doo cartoons when I was very young. Most of the time I consume media products with my family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment